.

2082010.

I got tagged bij helen, thank you dear!
.
- What's your favorite fashion trend?
I haven't really a trend right now, I love to wear what I like. I love maxi skirts, maxi dresses, leather jackets, oversized tops or cardigans, dark jewellry, leather pants, blazers, joggers, clogs, high wedges, silk blouses, fur jackets and floppy hats at the moment!
.
- Who's your fashion icon?
I love to be inspired by other bloggers, streetstyle photographs and websites as lookbook and chictopia.
.
- Where you've always wanted to live?
I really want to live in London or Paris, these city's are so beautiful! I think it would be great to have a appartment in the heart of downtown!
.
- Who's your favorite designer?
Alexander Wang, Jean Paul Gaurtier.
.
- What's your favorite shop?
I haven't one favorite shop, but if I had to choose it would be H&M. I love Acne, zara, vintage stores, COS, monki, ASOS and topshop.
.
- What's your favorite movie?
the curious case of benjamin button, moulin rouge, letters to juliet, avatar, the notebook, the lake house, the time traveler's wife, message in a bottle and a lot more..
.
- Three things you can't live without?
first my boyfriend,family and my little cat Yula, second my wardrobe, and at last my Acne wedges!!
.
I want to tagged deb's closet.

1 comment:

  1. great interview!
    xoxo
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete